Monday, May 4, 2009

Snakes and Horses

Here are the dreaded Snake pictures they have a "nest" under our front porch. So if you come over come to the side door were the deck is...most people don anyway. Good times
on a cuter note Dillan and Ross have been playing with the babies we had last year I thought this picture was way to cute.



And of course I can't forget the big ones. Casyn loves to ride the belgins. I hate it and I'm a horse person but I realize how powerful a regular horse is and these ones are what I call rather large.




7 comments:

anne said...

O MY GOSH!!! THOSE THINGS ARE GIVING ME THE CREEPS. WHAT IF THEY GOT IN YOUR HOUSE! EEW!

I hope you're getting those taken care of.

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Sick! I am terrified of snakes so I think I might have a heart attack if I were you!

Richins Family said...

Glad I came to the side door. I get to choose - dogs or snakes, scared S&**$#@!! of both! I love the picture of the kids and the horses. That is so awesome. Thanks again for the great time and show that Halle put on to day. I wish it would have been somewhere else, but if you can't share times like that with friends - who can you share it with? What will I do with her?

Staley's Stitches said...

You are a brave Woman!! That would be the only reason I needed to move, and I would do it fast! LOL

Maclaine & Sara said...

I don't like the pictures, take them off please. :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

I should have been more specific--just delete the snake ones. All the other ones are keepers!

The Batts said...

I would seriously have pooped my pants! I can't believe that you can sleep at night. Where is the exterminator?! Curtis better get some serious bait going on out there!