Me, Curtis, Krista and Connor.
My sister in-law Shelby and the so pregnent Shannon. poor thing was stuck on a hot bus for 2 hours. 8(
The ever entertaining Dave. My Bro in law



The ever entertaining Dave. My Bro in law
Me and the Styling Whit on LE BUS!
Cheese mom and Dad

LE BUS

Cheese mom and Dad
LE BUS
Boy do I have a story for you. My step mom Lori bought the whole family George Strait tickets for Friday. It was a ton of fun.!
My sisters Krista and Whitney and Krista's boyfriend Conner picked me up in Wanship and we head out. We were meeting Curtis there at USANA because he was coming from the airport. We get to SLC and my sisters tell me that some of mom and dads friends rented a bus and so we are just going to get on the bus in SLC and go to the concert. So we go to this house who no one knows and wait for the bus.
By the time the trip was coming to an end the poor bus driver I'm sure was afraid for his life because you have 50 people who are on a hot bus and starting to run out of Alcohol and were wanting to get to this concert. We missed the opening girl and got there just in time to hear Blake Sheltons last song. So we made it safe and sound and it made for a pretty good family memory. Thanks family and I love you.
Sorry no good pictures of George by the time we got there we were up against the fence and to far away for a good picture.
3 comments:
I knew you wouldn't have missed a George Strait concert! I have heard from so many people how good it was. We are going to Kenny Chesney on Thursday--I can't wait! :)
Sounds like an adventure. Where was this concert that you needed to rent a bus?
oh my gosh - how fun! the bus was probably the funnest part! Then you could all be together! What a fun family!
Post a Comment