Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day At Primary Childrens!

Last night we were moving pipe up on the bench. I dropped Curtis off at the top so he could shut the water off and I drove to the bottom to pull the plug so that they could drain. I put the emergency break on in the Ranger and get off and start walking down to the pipe. when all of a sudden I hear my children screaming. I turned around and the Ranger is coming down the hill at me at like 20 miles an hour I swear. I have no clue what I was thinking but as it went by me I tried to jump on it. I was trying to stop it. Well I didn't make it and I got drug by the Ranger. I couldn't let go for some reason. We headed strait through the fence and stopped maybe 5 feet from the canal. Way Lucky!!! The force of it hitting the fence sent Dillan and Casyn flying from the Ranger. Kamry was strapped in her car seat so she was fine. It knocked Dillan unconscious. So I run over to the kids and Casyn says he's fine. And I'm trying to get Dillan to wake up.
Curtis finally gets down to were we are and I tell him we need to call an ambulance. He tells me that we can have her somewhere before they even get here. So we drive the ranger down to the house and jump in the car and Drive to Dr. Allen's house. He checks her out and tells us to watch her all night and if she throws up and stuff we need to bring her to Janet first thing in the morning. So we get home and I realize in all the commotion my shoes and jogging pants had been pulled of while I was being drug and run over by the ranger. NICE!
Morning rolls around and she has thrown up twice. Janeat says she looks okay and if she continues to throw up to call her. I didn't even get out of the clinic and she throws up and keeps throwing up every 5 minutes. So the clinic calls down to Primary Children's and gets her an appointment for a C.T scan. Well finally she is fine and has no scull fractures or bleeding. Shes just really bruised on her face and head.
Now after all the adrenalin has gone I do fell like I got ran over by a Ranger. I have road rash all the way down my Left side and leg, not pretty.
WE are so blessed that things weren't worse because they really easily could have been. Thanks to all of my friends for there great support , phone calls,and Text messages, and to my WONDERFUL Grandma for all her help. WE love you all and thank you for all you do.

8 comments:

anne said...

Ya geez...I tried calling and you didn't answer. That's been happening a LOT lately. I really think you screen my calls. Glad things aren't as bad as they could've been. That is why I don't live in the country. scary things happen out there. Call me when you're up to it.

Maclaine & Sara said...

So glad all is well Tyra! We love you guys! :)

Christian said...

How scary!!! I can't imagine how you were/are feeling. I will be there in 4 days so let me know if I can do anything.
Mandy

Lacy Schumann said...

Oh Tyra, I am so sorry. That sounds so scary, but I am so glad that you and your kids are ok. I vote no more sprinkler duty for you guys for the rest of the summer. Hope you guys have a quick recovery. Sorry 8(

Richins Family said...

I didn't realize how awful the story was. Glad to hear she is doing better. You are one tough momma. Please, please call if you need anything. Love you lots!!

Richins Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staley's Stitches said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so glad everyone is ok!! Let me know if we can do anything to help.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Yikes!!! That is scary! I'm so sorry. I'm glad you all are okay though!!! Let me know if you need any thing!!!