Every one loves family pictures right. Well last week we had family
pictures with my mom and so tonight we had another session of pictures with the ever amazing and talented Jen Johnson. The picture above and to the side is some she took, just a little preview for you. Anyway, We just did the kids this time. She did an
awesome job and I can't wait to see the pictures she took. Thanks again Jen for sharing one of your many talents. I will post them as soon as I get them.
6 comments:
Cute family pictures! You look so good and your kids are really cute.
Love the pictures!!! :)
Cute pics!! She does do an amazing job. Miss seeing you. Hopefully we can get together soon!! Love your guts!
I had so much fun with your family. You and Curtis kept me laughing the whole time. I think we even managed to get a few cute pics of Casyn :)
I don't know if you have heard but the kids and I are making the big trip July 21st. We will be staying with the pecks until the 23rd, and then traveling back and forth after that until Aug 2. If you guys have a chance let me know we would love to see you guys.
thanks ty, you always leave the nicest comments on my blog. i am so glad that you check it! hey, what is the other site you get your backgrounds from? the one you had before this was from like scappingblogs.com or something, but that isn't right. anyway, if you remember, please let me know. they had some cute backgrounds, but i can't find the site anymore. i LOVE your new fam. pics. they are adorable. i am waiting until i get my braces off to have ours taken! lol 8)
Post a Comment