Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"I'M DONE...

I WANT OUT OF THIS DUMP"!!! Loyd Christmas
Okay so I handled the snakes, and the occasional mouse, and the spiders crawling on my son's head in the middle of the night, but bats I DO NOT DO.
Last night around 11 Dillan started screaming "Mom there is a bird or something in my room." So I go in her room and there is a bat flying around. YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME! No, No I'm not shitting anyone. So I flipped on the light and it went into the attic door behind the kids bed. Curtis killed it with a hammer and then picked it up with a pair of pliers. It was no small bat either it was one of the bigger ones I have seen, It must have lived here with Grandma Pace. Then we nailed the stupid door shut, so if anyone wants something from the attic so sad to bad it's going down with the house, hopefully some day soon.

5 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Oh dear Tyra...you can move in with us! There, I solved all of your rodent problems. You are a tough son-of-a-gun though, I would have been long gone the day Dillan found the snakes. :)

Laura said...

Me too. I don't do snakes but I was really wondering how you really feel?

Jen said...

We should both hava big bonefire party and set both our houses on fire!!

anne said...

Love that Curtis killed it with a hammer. My animal loving husband would've tried to shoo it outside somehow.

Chris and Michelle said...

oh my hell tyra - I am just barely reading this! bats scare the crap out of me - they are mice with freaking wings! Just think when you build a house you will just love it so much!