Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLAN

Saturday Dillan turned the old age of 6. She was so funny all day she kept saying " Do I look 6 I don't feel 6." We had a nice little time I made pizza and we just had some friends and family over for a little party, Curtis and I gave her a dog for her birthday. She loved it and was so surprised.



Dillan asked for a Tinker Bell cake and of course Grandma Denise delivered. It was so cute and everyone said it tasted great. Thanks Grandma Nesie






SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLAN THANKS FOR PICKING US TO BE YOUR FAMILY. WE LOVE!!!!












5 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Dillan! You are getting so old! Cute cake too!

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

love the cake! lucky girl with a puppy 8) too cute Tyra!

Maclaine & Sara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLAN!!! I love your new puppy & that cake is pretty darn fancy. We hope you had a fun day, we love ya!

Mandy1 said...

Happy Birthday Dillan! I hope you liked your presents. I miss you. I wonder when you are going to come and see me? Love Kayla
Happy Birthday Dillan! I hope you have a wonderful birthday cake! I hope you like it, and i hope you like your presents! Love Mylee
Congrats on turning 6 years old. That is so big I can't believe. We miss you guys. Love Mandy

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Dillan!!! Can't believe that we are old enough to have 6 year olds!!!