Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'M NOT READY

HOLY S*^$ IT'S FREAKIN FREEZING! DILLAN INFORMED ME IT WAS TIME TO MOVE SOUTH...I'M READY. IT'S GETTING WAY TO COLD WAY TO FAST! I'M NOT DONE WITH SUMMER YET. SORRY ALL OF MY FALL LOVING FRIENDS! I WANT GREEN AND WARM. I WOULD RATHER MOVE PIPE ALL DAY EVERYDAY THAN IT ALREADY BE COLD! ANNE GET MY ROOM READY I'M ON MY WAY!

5 comments:

anne said...

YAH! I see you have an anniversary coming up. Come on down! :)

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

tyra, you are seriously hilarious! I am totally in for the craft thing. we should try to do the first saturday of the month thing again and even if other people can't make it you and me could whip something up. I know it is already the first sat. of oct. next week, but I would love to do something if you're not busy. let me know.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

I totally agree about summer needing to be longer. I don't mind fall but after fall comes winter & I so am not ready for snow!!!!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Please refer to my post about my love for fall. However, I love the cooler weather--not when it is freezing. I will be ready to move south with you when the snow comes. But right now, I will definitely take the fall! :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU GUYS! Hope it's a great one--love you both. :)