Monday, September 14, 2009

LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT

When I told my parents that I was pregnant with Dillan my dad went and got our mare breed the next day. Well when Dillans was 4 that horse broke his leg and my dad had to put him down. Well we (my dad) has always had this paint hanging around. My dad has been working with him and thinks he will be a really gentle horse for the kids to mess around on. So I bought him with our fair money. SSSHHHH! Don't tell, he's not making his appearance at our house until this spring.
Okay as most of you know my sister Kerbee is what I like to call a drifter. She is a rodeo gal and is a PRO BARREL RACER! She has a great opportunity to go work in Texas with FALLON TAYLOR. For those of you who don't follow rodeo and know who Fallon is, she is a 4 time NFR Barrel racer. She's amazing. So Kerbee is on her way to Texas to work on Fallon's ranch training barrel horses. Here is a little tribute to Kerb doing what she does best. WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING! WE WILL MISS YOU LOTS!!!













2 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I can totally see Dillan following in Kerbee's footsteps. Between you and her Aunt Kerbee, she will definitely be a cowgirl. Your kids will love the new addition, congrats. I know how bad you have been wanting one. :)

Mandy1 said...

I thought the fair money was supposed to be for a vacation to Virginia