Today after a quick trip to the city we came home to this in the bathroom...


Curtis
finally got a hold of it after 15 minutes of wrestling it in the bathroom. Why does this keep happening to me. Would some one please just come burn my house down! PLEASE!
5 comments:
I'LL DO IT! But, we should probably make sure you're going to be able to build another one first. :)
Oh man Tyra--you and all those animals! I would have to say I would much rather come home to a bird than a bat though. You will be building soon--there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :)
I'm telling you Tyra, when the snakes showed up, there would have been a for sale sign or a bull dozer there the next day!! I hate unexpected critters!!
But you keep us wondering what will it be next week???? You are a patient person and know you are learning something, but I hope you get something better soon!
I am totally laughing out loud right now! I know it is not funny, but I can just imagine the reaction from you two! Too bad you couldn't get that one with Anne's bugzooka that Curtis told Chris and I so much about - it might clog it up! :) Good luck!
Post a Comment