This week at Dillans school it has been DRUG FREE WEEK. Last night everything was driving me crazy so I freaked out and told everyone that they were going to " Drive me to drink"!! A few minutes later Dillan came in with a necklace she got at school that said "Chose To Be Drug And Alcohol Free". Then she proceeded to tell me that drugs and alcohol were bad for my body and she thought that I was smarter then that. She made me promise her I would were it and think about what I said. So, today I have it on and I'm thinking about what I said. Dillan, got to love her!!
4 comments:
that is a great story! gotta love kids, they always put you in your place huh?!!
That is adorable! Good thing she watches out for you Tyra!
those darn kids, you just can't say what you want to can you. But, that is cute, and they do keep us on our toes. Thanks for the fun night last night, you guys are great!!! :)
Duh Mom, you need to think before you speak! It's a good thing we have our kids to keep up in line. What would we ever do without them?
Post a Comment