Monday, December 21, 2009
Beautiful nightmare!
Friday night Dillan got to go have a sleepover with her friend Kayla who is here with her family form Virgina. That was nice. She got home around 2 and we went to SLC to get a pedicure. That was fun. Then we came back to PC to watch the movie "The Princess and the Frog. Fun and super cute! Then we had to run to Smiths and the outlets and stop and get something for dinner to bring home to Curtis who stayed home with the other 2. So we got home around 8 and I was really done with crowds and just in a bad mood. I had been in a bad mood for like 3 days! Not good for my family. So we get home and Dillan informes me she had lots of fun but I'm really being a "beautiful nightmare." Oh I love to be loved. At least I'm a "beautiful" nightmare not just a regular nightmare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!! She has quit the spunk to her. I am sure that there is never a dull moment. She reminds me a lot of her mom ;), and her dad!
Post a Comment