Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What We've Been Up To!!!

I made A LOT of these rings for a craft fair in Coalville. Sorta a bust for me.

Kamry got this horse from my Dad and Lori for Christmas so she has done A LOT of this.



my mom was here for awhile so we got to spend sometime with her.



On new years day Denise, Lisa, and Kristen thought they wanted to help us come feed. Who wants to help feed. CRAZY PEOPLE. They must not get out much. ;)









We've seen some of this. (horse butts)






Me and Dillan on the feed truck going to feed the horses.








Played in the snow!








Casyn always does a lot of this. Waiting on Dillan








More Playing




































Kamry likes to walk with her pushing thingy.













Curtis got Tiger Woods Golf 2010 in his stocking for Christmas so he's done a ton of that!




We had a great Christmas and Uneventful New Year! 2009 Was fun and I'm sad to see another year go! Hope everyone is enjoying 2010 to the fullest! My new years resolutions:
"LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE IT SO LET'S MAKE IT ROCK"!
"LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR LAST DAY WILL BE"
"NO ONE CAN RUIN YOUR DAY BUT YOURSELF" (my moms famous quote)
oh and I can't forget I need to loose 20 more LBS!









2 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I love the picture of Casyn waiting around--it's the story of a man's life, right? :)

Williams Whoop-la said...

I hope you supervise Curtis with his new golfing partner. That guy is crazy you know:-) Your new camera takes good pics. I have to agree with the comment above and Casyn's picture......waitin' on a women.....Jed's theme song to me!!!